Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thinking about the week...

I realize some of you might not have or want facebook, so I started this blogspot! Don't know how often I'll post tho'... we'll see! This is what I put on facebook yesterday (and beneath that are a few pictures taken this morning at Angelus Temple / Dream Center w/friend Natalia from CT / NY Dream Center!)

It's been kind of a long haul with this illness... still having waves of nauseousness, sniffles & congestion but overall feeling much better. So glad I had the strength to continue to go to work; this new temp job has been terribly boring. The (entertainment) law firm in Santa Monica is a real nice laid back atmosphere & I'm thankful I have a job to go to in this economy, but it is really tough to have nothing to do most of the day! I mean, I'm finding things to do, but you can only check email, read & post facebook statuses, & twitter & tweet so much! Hey, and I might even be on Inside Edition soon (but don't blink, right?) I'll let you know!
I miss my husband & kids, and extended church family, and I miss my own bed! Please pray that we would sell our condo soon (to a good buyer btw) and our family can be reunited & settled out here in LA... with all that said, "Thy will be done." God knows best & His timing is perfect; He will aways provide & give us strength. May we glorify Him in all we're going thru...
I will be heading to Angelus Temple soon for the afternoon: part II of new small group leaders training & then Saturday Night Redefined service with vibrant Assoc. Pastor Brad Reed. In the meantime, I want to leave you with a funny note received from my adorable husband yesterday who washed his cell phone in his jeans (they miss me)...
"Yes, I returned my phone. The guy there asked "may I ask what caused it's demise" I replied, "no I'm sorry, but the details are to horrific to discuss". He then said, " well at least it's gone off to a better place", I said "no, it had no faith". The salesman must be a Christian because he just fell apart. He gave me a replacement phone..."
May the Lord bless & keep you all... Watching & praying for His soon return, Linda D.



No comments: